Friday, March 6, 2015

Pourquoi?

I started this side blog while I was pregnant and I don't really know why. You do some odd things while contemplating the responsibility of bringing a living thing into this rapidly declining environment. And the few posts I did write were slightly off topic for my faux food blog. After having Jack just thinking of the word "mommy-blog" made me throw up in my mouth a little bit, so it's taken me a while to come to terms with this thing that I don't really need to do but still seem to like doing anyways.

Consider yourself warned.

There is enough of the crystal-gripping, gypsy bead-wearing, orgasmic birthing crowd on the internet already, I promise I won't add myself to that column. Currently keeping one child alive doesn't make me an expert, or anything even close. If anything, becoming a mother has humbled me and enlightened me with the knowledge that I know a whole lot less than I thought I did.


No comments:

Post a Comment